Monday, November 8, 2010

E-Shopping Spree

If I have imaginary $500, I will want to spend it on a new 32GB iPod touch which costs $428.
This time round, Ipod touch has two cameras: One on the front, which focuses on me and one on the back, which focuses on what is in front of me. There is also a FaceTime feature that lets me switch between them at any time during a video call with just a tap of a button. It also have HD video recording feature where I can record video in low-light settings, thanks to the advanced backside illumination sensor. I can even edit and create my own mini blockbuster clip on iPod touch using the new iMovie application. Most importantly, it is a popular portable game player which I can play lots of interesting games. I will also want to spend the remaining amount of money left on Adidas jacket which can be bought on eBay. The purpose of the shopping website I had visited is for me to shop easily and conveniently from home.

Finally, what I had learnt from this week which is week 2 lesson.

This week I learnt about the different types of resources available for researching information for my research topic. Such resources are e-Magazines, discussion forums, blogs, wikis and organisational websites. I have chose "Discuss the causes and effects of endangered animal species" as my research topic because I am interested in it. I also learnt that shopping online can be quite fun and interesting because we can buy products that can only be found at other countries.

No comments:

Post a Comment